Home
It is currently 16 Oct 2017, 16:18

Customer questions about the Classic 125 
Site Admin

Post Customer questions about the Classic 125
Here are a few questions other customers have asked about the Classic 125.

Questions:

How long have you guys been around? Going on 6 yrs now
Where is the Pitster Pro Classic made/assembled? In mainland China and qulaity control is done by our USA company and built to our specifications.
What engine is in this unit (Lifan) we use a Loncin motor, Loncin is also a very large manufacture as is Lifan and Zongshen, We also use the Loncin motor in our xtr 250 enduro bikes as well.
You carry a full line of replacement parts? Yes we have parts in stock in Lindon Utah
I weigh 200 lbs, no problem for this unit? Not a problem, we have manu users who take two adults on this model.
STUPID QUESTION: Semi Auto 4 speed does mean no clutch, correct. Yes, it means no hand clutch, you can buy this model with 4 speed hand clutch or 4 speed semi auto.
Is this unit the closest to the old Honda Trail 70 ? It is similiar yes, but we have made many fine detail changes to improve the overal package, for example the tripple clamps, hand bar clamps, forks, rear shocks, larger cc engine, skid plate, electric start and more.
I do not understand the build a bike options like air filter and UNI or K & N Intake and Big Bore Kits? Also, light kit with optional turn signal & horn Sorry, to confuse you, the bike comes with light kit and horns and is street legal in all states but California. You also have the option of high flow air filters etc,, To be honest they are not needed.
In your opinion which color looks best I personally like the red, I think it looks better with the graphics design.
How difficult is it to unpack and finish assembly ? It is very easy, here is a link to a customer who has taken some pictures of the set up steps. Basically you wil take the bike out of the crate and install the battery, double check bolts for proper torque and you are ready to go!
How many of these units have you sold ? To date we have sold over 200 units.
Thanks please let me know if you have any more questions, and we look forward to getting you on a new Classic 125!!

19 Aug 2009, 13:35
Profile Send private message
Site Admin

Post Re: Customer questions about the Classic 125
Question,

What is difference between two transmissions? I know one is hand lever controlled and the other is not, right?

Question is, is this an engine driven thing? Meaning if one orders the semi automatic version and the engine blows, so one have to replace with semi automatic version engine? Or is the 125cc engine the same on both bikes and just an easy mod to go between manual and semi transmissions?

Answer,
The Semi auto is an internal clutch so shifting is just done by the foot.
Manuel, shifting is done by pulling in the clutch with your left hand and shifting the gear shift lever with your foot.

26 Aug 2009, 19:46
Profile Send private message