Home
It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 03:05

What new products would you like to see?? 
Site Admin

Post What new products would you like to see??
What new products would you like to see?

14 Feb 2009, 22:37
Profile Send private message

Post Re: What new products would you like to see??
I know you guys are putting the finishing touches on your front end kit for the KLX110. I think you are on the right track with this. Upgrades for the KLX110 and CRF50 is a great idea. I'd love to see an affordable rear end conversion for the KLX110 also.

15 Feb 2009, 22:08

i would like to see a kit to put on the takewawa bore and race head on the gpx140 engines, i dont want to buy a 150 engine to spend another 1000 on a kit

04 Mar 2009, 16:31
Site Admin

We have some new bore kits in the works for the 150, 160cc engines that will be very reasonable.

05 Mar 2009, 13:20

what i meant was kits for the 140

05 Mar 2009, 18:50

+3 on the comment for a rear-end-kit for the klx 110... Dont forget the upper shock mount.

I've not done the front-end kit yet... its definitely a consideration... but I want to do front and rear at the same time since one without the other doesnt make sense.

As an alternative, I'm thinking of picking up a ? medina or pitster roller and scarfing the suspension parts for my mostly stock KLX... then sell off the rest of the parts - frame, etc... seems like a waste though.. why not just buy what I need?... well buying the individual parts from the OEM catalog gets pricey.. and I still would need a custom upper shock mount.

(Btw, out here in kalifornistan - sfbay area - we need green sticker bikes to ride just about anywhere... for me thats metcalf park and hollister... and yep, we got no private land.. its crowded. So if we want to ride midsize bikes a klx is the only way (afaik)... but then we gotta modify them for our adult sized butts. I like to cut practice laps on the track .. no time (or energy) for real racing... but I need a race suspension to hold up to my abuse.

I heard pitster green stickered their bikes in 2007.. is this still the case?)

thanks.

jeff

08 May 2009, 22:08

Any further plans on a Pitster rear suspension conversion for KLX110's?

20 May 2009, 13:21
Site Admin

Yes there are plans for a Complete KLX rearend kit. We are having an upper shock mount made out of billet alu. as well as brake brackets as well but are waiting on a price to come back from our local machine shop, yes I said local.

05 Jun 2009, 16:32

That would be great. A lot of people are selling big bike swingarms kits. If you guys can get the X4's excellent rear suspension ready for the KLX's at a good price it should be a huge seller.

10 Jun 2009, 08:27

I would like to see a lower price point model of the LXR(in both the sizes),say one with the spec of a 07X4 with the 125 engine in it(old style)and maybe even go as far as to drop the linkage(but still use the same frame and they could upgrade later if they wanted)no oil cooler.And a super size model of the LXR(14 with the 12/14 on it)made available. Annd a model for the 85 class with the new 125z engine( a 150 model would be good too!) in it with 10.5 inches of travel in the front.Annnd a 16/19 model with the biggest most reliable engine you can make,maybe tilting the engine up a little and maybe a frame brace like they used to have on the CT70's back in the day,this is what i would like to see.

10 Sep 2009, 23:16